Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is there a way I can clean the top of my computer without ruining the original paint job?

My laptop, which is brand new and green is starting to turn brown near the bottom. I have a screen cleaner cloth, but that isn't working. I haven't even had my laptop for two weeks, Please Help!
Is there a way I can clean the top of my computer without ruining the original paint job?
For those of you running the Windows system, you might also want to consider the XP Medic program which offers several more advanced features than the Registry Patrol application, including the ability to completely optimize your entire XP/Vista operating system.


go to :Http://top5registrycleanerreviews.com/re... is free to install and operate and will likely solve many of the slow processing problems your computer may be experiencing.


Let Faster your PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting