Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is cleaning houses a very dirty job? Pay?

Im considering doing this, maybe cleaning a few a week and would like some info like what is your fee? How many houses a week? How do you get your name out there?? is it a really dirty job/worth it?





I love cleaning my own house its therapeudic, and I love to see the outcome when Im done so maybe this is a good job for me temporarily.
Is cleaning houses a very dirty job? Pay?
It is a very decent and respectful job.





The pay depends on where U live, the market rate, the area U clean and of course how dirty it is and the hours it required.





You must study the place first and quote the pay.





If it is very dirty in the beginning, you can quote higher and let the owner know that as it gets cleaner and tidier, it might get cheaper.
Reply:I lived as an au pair in a house which had someone in to clean and that was quite an easy job because the house was usually quite clean already. I have a friend who has a cleaner. He is a lawyer and his house is more of a dumping ground than a home -a real mess. I would hate to be his cleaner. Different situations but probably same pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting