Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm 15 and live in Missouri were can I get a job. Please something besides cutting lawns, cleaning, and etc.

Try Missouri
I'm 15 and live in Missouri were can I get a job. Please something besides cutting lawns, cleaning, and etc.
You can get employment anywhere actually. They started this ordeal call Hardship employment, but since you're 15 you can only do so many hours. I was 15 working at Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond and I'm pretty sure you can do so as well. If you need help on your resume email me. I'm an English major so it won't hurt to help you. Try looking for small businesses like a copy center or retail would be perfect for you. The mall hires students all the time. Try new places like Hollister (clothing company) it was really fun working there, Ambercrombie, or even the closest library will hire you. It's all about changing your sense of direction and pursuing ambition. Let me know how everything works out! Hugs-N-Luvs Choa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting