Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm trying to get a babysitting job and stuff and cleaning houses since i don't get an allowence?

is their any tips they could give me before i get my first job on babysitting or cleaning houses?Does anyone know anything i can do to help because im only 4'7 and im 12 but ive babysat at my house only.Do i babysitt if i don't know the person?Should i babysitt if my mom knows them?What about if my friend knows them..........Should i have someone who knows how to babysitt teach me first by training me then making me take a test and if i pass then babysitt????What about cleaning other peeps houses,.......Yikes!!!!!
I'm trying to get a babysitting job and stuff and cleaning houses since i don't get an allowence?
I'm not sure where you live, but I have see postings in laundry mats for the kind of work you are looking for@

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting