Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I clean my minor record so I can get a job?

My freind has a record 4 shoplifting LOL! (weasel) from 2 years ago he now needs this clean so he can get a job. whats steps must he take ?








he was 16 at the time now he is 18 and it is still haunting him. he was never sentenced it was just placed on his record








he only did it once!
How do I clean my minor record so I can get a job?
Go and ask for his record to be officially expunged... His Juvenal record SHOULD have been automatically sealed...





If he is being haunted by this... He needs to take the appropriate steps to have it OFFICIALLY expunged...
Reply:it's really tough to get a court record removed totally, my thought is to be open about the incident and reveal the fact that he was a little younger and now he is a little smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting