Saturday, October 24, 2009

Offered job cleaning for exchange for rent.22 hours a week.My other job when under and I filed for?

unemployment.I told unemployment how this worked and this company wrote a letter to them stating this.I did not get a check.6 months later unemployment sends me a print out stating they are turning this money in.They informed me to contract the IRS and find out the law on what is going on.Under lodging I would have to on call,which I am not.I contracted hour and wage and they told me to file for wages.I did this place fired me.I turned this in on my taxes .How can they fire me when they committed fraud?Then the lady from the state calls me back and tells me they are stating they will sue me for rent than I did not pay.Oh,please some one tell me what to do.I think I need areal lawyer,if some one knows one.
Offered job cleaning for exchange for rent.22 hours a week.My other job when under and I filed for?
You used "barter". Your cleaning was in exchange for rent. Rent has a dollar value. You needed to count this value as part of your income. By not counting it, you broke the rules. But since you did not intend to break the rules, you are allowed to appeal their decision.


Do that. Write a letter. No attorney needed. You can read the rules at www.IRS.gov..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting