Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clean warehouse jobs in Tampa?

I recently moved to Spring Hill, Fl. I used to work for CooperVision in NY in their distribution center. We would ship cases of contact lenses to customers around the world. I was able to work in my normal clothes (no uniform) and the facility itself was relatively clean, besides dust and normal dirt. I am trying to find any place sort of like this in the Spring Hill or Tampa area. It doesn't have to be contact lenses, but something along those lines: A clean facility, minimal uniform, a distribution center would be good since I have experience at one.
Clean warehouse jobs in Tampa?
let your feet do the walking go from door to door with your resume your desire to work and the right attitude you WILL find a job you will like you obviously have experience and dedication to offer to future boss.


good luck
ghetto names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting