Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Looking for a house cleaning job?

Hi, I am Thai from Thailand live in Newark, DE , USA for a year now. I am looking for a job as house cleaning just myself. Unfortunately, I do not have experience with work yet but I like to clean and do cleaning my house everyday. I can do generally cleaning such as floor vaccum, clean bathroom, wash dishes by hands ( if machine you have to teach),laundry and folding but not ironing. I am not a professional, so do not have full equiptment but I can use my vaccum and some liquid cleaner from home.





If you interested and want to give me an opputunity please contact


oathka@hotmail.com





thank you.
Looking for a house cleaning job?
You should post this on craigslist.com in your area, that is better than this site for something like that. But be careful, a lot of wierdo's in the world. Good luck and welcome to America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting