Saturday, November 7, 2009

Whose job is it to clean up the street after an automobile accident?

I'm just wondering, because I saw a lot of leftover pieces from an earlier accident on my way home from work. I couldn't believe that there were pieces of bumper, shards of glass, etc. It made me wonder who's responsibility that is.
Whose job is it to clean up the street after an automobile accident?
Normally the tow truck company is resposible for cleaning it up as they will charge you in the bill for it. But most of the time they just leave it and charge you anyways. Most of the companies are good about cleaning it up but alot just let it go.
Reply:its the street cleaniers job usually has to do with the waste departement in ur your county since it is a hazderd

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting