Saturday, November 7, 2009

Should I ask out the after hours Cleaning woman at my JOB?

she is a verry nice lookin Mexican Woman .. her english is not all that good .. niether is my spanish ... but I know enough spanish to ask here out ..... I always catch her looking at me with a smile ... so I simply smile back ... but i wonder if I could get her to do more than SMILE..............
Should I ask out the after hours Cleaning woman at my JOB?
Ask her out but be a gentleman and don't expect anything she's not ready to give.


Be nice to her........you might like her as a friend and value her friendship one day.
Reply:heck yess make a move!! :]] good luck! but be supper nicee and supper politeee. i bet you already knew that.. but go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

cleaning jobs Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting